Wikeez Web Site and Application Terms and Conditions of Use
Wikeez’ content is generated mainly by a team of experienced journalists in the entertainment field. Wikeez’ journalists get all the information from the most trusted sources in the market: Artists management companies, Public Relations companies, Agents, TV producers, Artists themselves etc… The seriousness of Wikeez’ content is its main competency. In order to contact any member of Wikeez' team for any information you may have about the content provided, kindly click on: The Wikeez Team
A small part of Wikeez’ content is generated by users, in the form of Votes, Comments and Discussions on the forums.
I. Wikeez.com content:
1. The content of wikeez.com is intended for your personal, noncommercial use. All materials published on wikeez.com (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the "Content") are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by the Wikeez Company, wikeez.com, or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
The Service and its Content are protected by copyright pursuant to Lebanese and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content or the Service (including software) in whole or in part.
2. You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Service for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission issued by Wikeez, or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Content.
3. The Content of the Service is owned or licensed to wikeez.com. Certain Content has for sources other Media such as Newspapers and relevant News Websites, which will not be liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any such Content, or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or for any damages arising there from.
4. Wikeez.com’s podcasting service (the "Podcast Service") consists of news and information files (the "Podcast Content") that may be downloaded to your computer and/or transferred to your portable MP3 player.
You may not edit or modify or redistribute the Podcast Content or links supplied by wikeez.com.
II. User generated content: Submissions including comments, votes and discussions on the forums.
Wikeez’ content managers have for mission to modify, delete, ban, block, any user generated content that could be abusive and not respecting the following:
(a) You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish on to the Service any libelous, defamatory, explicit, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
(b) Be courteous. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other Members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam."
(c) Use respectful language. Like any community, the online conversation flourishes only when our Members feel welcome and safe. You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Service.
(d) Debate, but don't attack. In a community full of opinions and preferences, people always disagree. Wikeez.com encourages active discussions and welcomes heated debate on the Service. But personal attacks are a direct violation of these Terms of Service and are grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Service.
3. You acknowledge that any submissions you make to the Service (i.e., user-generated content including but not limited to: comments, forum messages, votes, shared Wikeez activities, video, audio and photographs, as well as computer code and applications) (each, a "Submission") may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by The Wikeez Company. Submissions made to the Service including shared Wikeez activities, may also be included in our RSS feeds, APIs and made available for republishing through other formats.
4. You grant Wikeez a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to the Submissions, which includes without limitation the right for wikeez.com or any third party Wikeez designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any Submission posted by you on or to wikeez.com or any other Web site owned by Wikeez, including any Submission posted on wikeez.com through a third party.
The Wikeez Team is at your disposal for any inquiry you may have, please contact us